Saturday, February 28, 2015

Red Envelopes & Lucky Money & present of 2015

 February 19, 2015 is the first day of our traditional 2015 New Year. From Feb 19 to Mar 5 is holiday season.
  I've got many Red Envelopes. How many Lucky Money did you get?




  Red envelopes/packets are Lucky Money wrapped in red paper given to kids from their parents, grandparents and others as New Year gifts. They are called lai see in Cantonese.
   Red envelopes are usually given out by married couples to single people, especially children. Because I'm an unmarried girl, don't mind my age, I can get red envelopes from parents, grandparents, elder brothers and sisters. Ha it's so good to be single!

  I spend those money for a white Prada Saffiano Cuir Double Bag B2756T bag as a present for myself.








  I bought it from www.lightluxe4life.com whthin 600 dollars. Sooo cheap(It's $ 2,890 in a Prada store! 600 is less than a quarter) ! Then I took it to Pradasphere to contrast. It's exactly same like the original. I can feel it's best leather made, and the shape is perfect!

  R e a l l y love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment