Tuesday, February 17, 2015

LOTTE MALL

Shopping days in Seoul, compared with Myeong-dong, I prefer the lotte world in Songpa which is the new landmark of joy and leisure of Seoul. Here, in addition to the first-class shopping environment, the new shopping centre feels more all-encompassing, from the international luxury brands to South Korea famous brands to street designers , all surprised me.
Lotte world is my favorite, not only because of convenient shopping, but it is very convenient to eat wonderfull food. These days in lotte, we walk and ate different foods, and I do not feel tired in the evening. I found I have been hooked.
From lotte shop(롯데백화점 잠실점), walk through an underground channel, we arrived at the newly opened lotte world where contain lotte world shopping centre, AVENUEL shop, DFS, cinema, supermarket, aquarium etc..So it's the largest and best shopping place at present in South Korea.
Stepped up, on the first floor, all of the international top brands of luxuries are gathered. Passing by the showcases filled with art, I couldn't help to stare longer.







No comments:

Post a Comment